It's been a very long while now since we updated Moria, and we still hadn't posted the information here because of all the host issues lately. Since that is most likely okay now, we are finally able to show you all the progress!
- We've added 4 new flags: Watchtowers, Delving, Mines and Azanulbizar
- We also altered many of the current flags by adding better lighting and more fun gameplay elements, the biggest changed area is the Great Hall.
- Some classes have been buffed or nerfed to make the gameplay more fair and balanced, but those are just minor changes and won't be very clearly notable.
- Balrogs can now spawn all the way from the Great Hall to right before the Great Stairs, and of course on the bridge. They do however now get harmed by arrows.
- Many other small changes you'll have to find out for yourself...! :D
Resource pack update
We also finally took our time to update the resource pack, a change that has long been waited for. This is a list of changes:
- Changed weapon size of: Uruk scimitar, iron sword, diamond sword, diamond axe, Gundabad mace
- Reduced enchant glow
This list is, of course, directly taken from the www.empirewar.org/downloads page.
If you haven't already, you're highly advised to redownload the texturepack to get the best experience!
Bugs were piling up again. No one likes that. So we squashed them.
- Fixed no vote sharpness rewards for Uruks on Isengard
- Fixed being able to climb with ladders on the walls on the right of the Black Gate
- Fixed restock chest in Black Gate east watchtower not working
- Fixed Moria Great Stairs restock chests not working
- Fixed TeamSpeak3 server being offline
- Fixed RPG website having an outdated map
- Fixed RPG voting link not linking properly
- Fixed two left Siege Ladders on Helm's Deep looking weird at bottom
- Fixed some fire being off at the Osgiliath bridge
- Fixed Moria Azanulbizar flag being red at start
- Fixed Dwarf Guardian in Moria Gold/Moria/Erebor not having slowness 1 until using shield once
- Fixed lava in Moria lobby not teleporting you out and stopping the fire when far from lobby center
- Fixed item frames showing troll hammers for uruk archers
- Fixed vote links not linking directly to voting pages
- Fixed Erebor paths spawn for orcs being at a random location they cant escape
Alright, so that's finally another big update. I want to apoligise for me being so inactive lately. I was so sick of all the troubles the host caused and all the complainingso I took some time off. Also, I have exams coming up and those aren't entirely unimportant either.
Don't expect me to be very active again, but at least here's an update! See you!