We have made some changes this week!
The past week, we have been thinking about how to improve the server. We have also had the big 6th anniversary events this weekend!
Anniversary build competition
The past week, we held a build competiton on EpicQuestz to create some new event maps! Here are the winners of the competition with their rewards:
- Jorimd ( 1 week access to all donator and pack classes! )
- Enoshade ( 1 week access to all donator and pack classes! )
- Craig_Gavinson ( 1 week access to all donator and pack classes! )
Honorable mentions: De_Mik, ElectricCharged, Mr_Nuggleton. They each get 4000 points!
Thank you for helping us have a fun event time! It was great! Hopefully you will enjoy your rewards.
Changes to the store and donation system
We've also decided to change some things about the donation system. Since we've added new items in the past updates, the rank amounts didn't really add up anymore. Because of this, we've added a new ranks and moved some others, and also added some new items to the store.
We have added a couple need items to the store, these should give donators more variety in what they want to spend money on.
- Gifts: you can now gift classes and classpacks to people and it will be automatically transfered!
- Subscriptions: you can now get all classes for 30 days for 15.00€. This will allow you to test out all classes before you actually decide which class you want permanently. There is also a 90 day alternative for 40.00€ (11% discount!)
We have added Hero rank in place of Lord rank. This means all ranks were moved upwards by one.
New system has the following ranks:
- Hero 5€
- Lord 15€
- Legend 30€
- Veteran 45€
- Sage 60€
- King 75€
We've also changed some rewards with this system. That means you might have more/less rewards on your current rank now. It's best to check the new updated store page for more information.
Along with this, we've also visually improved the store. This will hopefully help make the donator system more clear.
We're not entirely sure how these changes will play out, but we'll keep an eye on them over the coming months to see if this works better or worse than before.
Some balancing changes
After last update, we also did some small balancing changes to make sure no classes are too over- or underpowered.
- Can now only place 2 cakes
- Cakes can now also be eaten when people don't have less than 8 health
- Boots buffed from leather to iron
- Damage increased
- Range increased
- Can no longer shoot backwards
Hopefully this will make these classes more fun to play!
Hopefully these changes will improve the server. I'm going on a holiday now, so this will be the last big update for a while, but you should be able to enjoy yourself for a long time with all the new things we released the past weeks :)
If you have any questions, or want to discuss this announcement, use this forum thread.