We have released some minor changes and bug fixes!
The past week, we've been focussing heavily on fixing all existing bugs and cleaning up some parts of the server that needed cleaning. Along with that, we've been changing some small things to make the server run better.
Here's a full list of all the changes.
These are all the changes we have made. The biggest notable changes are to MVP and Constructors, but there are some other changes that will prove to be quite fun.
- Getting MVP now gives 50 points
- The amount of MVPs you get is from now on recorded in an MVP stat
- Top MVPs has been added to the hall of fame
- Top MVPs has been added to the leaderboard
- MVP stats are now seperate for each team, meaning your kills in one team won't copy to the other
- You can now still become MVP even after you left the game, as long as no one beat your score
- Constructor wood is now one colour depending on your team
- Constructors can no longer brace enemy gates
- Constructors can no longer prebrace earlier gates before the battle goes there
- Constructors can no longer repair already taken gates on Minas Tirith
- Readded donator fireworks to lobbies!
- Reduced restock time per arrow of archer by 33%, haradrim archer by 20%, ranger/vale archer by 40%
- Voting rewards are now given instantly, no more waiting!
- Death messages now show killed, shot, incinerated, impaled, or pushed to death, based on how the player died.
- New players will now see a welcome screen when they first join
- Added a minor swear filter against words like fag, faggot, nigger, cunt
- Moria now lasts 15 minutes plus an additional 7.5 minutes per flag captured
- Cleaned up bug report section on the forums
We have been paying a lot of attention to our bug report section. All reported bugs have been fixed, and many more. Make sure to report any bugs you find so we can fix them as soon as possible.
These are all fixed bugs.While some are very minor, others are quite important.
- Fixed ladders not dropping on player death
- Fixed Lossarnach map image not displaying on current map section of website
- Fixed donator jump pad not always working
- Fixed donator jump pad sometimes not pushing you high enough
- Fixed windlass and ender chests being triggered from donator lobby
- Fixed Minas Morgul gate mordor spawn facing the wrong way
- Fixed crossbow bug causing it to do near to no damage
- Fixed horses and wargs spawning on the incorrect locations on Edoras
- Fixed keep flag not being 100% secured after castle is recaptured on Lossarnach
- Fixed NazGul scream affecting lobby players
- Fixed block breaking axe sometimes being duplicated or glitched
- Fixed grond not breaking enough wood once it breaks the gate
- Fixed bracing wood not working at the Balin's Tomb gate
- Fixed catapults sometimes firing a lot of rocks at once
- Fixed staff colors not being reset after the game ends when they're in creative
- Fixed class switching not giving you full food (after switching from classes that can't sprint)
This was only a small patch. The big updates are still being developed. You can read our earlier roadmap for more information about this here.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss this update, use this forum thread.