We have done some balancing and fixed bugs!
Now that the big updates have been released, it's a bit quiet what updates are concerned. We do, however, find it important to keep balancing and fixing issues on the server, and that's what we have been doing.
Here's a full list of all the changes.
These are all the balancing changes we have made. Keep in mind some of these are experimental and might be altered again in the future.
- Sharpness reduced from 3 to 2 (vote 5 to 4)
- Now gets 25% less fall damage to make up for the knockback nerf
- Slightly reduced amount of arrows from 16 to 14
Dol Guldur Captain
- Sharpness reduced from 3 to 1 (vote 5 to 3)
And as always, we've squashed another pile of bugs!
- Fixed rockets disappearing when in offhand
- Fixed tutorial classes giving placeable ladders
- Fixed Erebor ram not always moving players
- Fixed Crossbow reloading and firing in lobbies
- Fixed Dale hall of fame not updating
- Fixed morgul gates being repairable even after captured
- Fixed chests being accessible in tutorial
- Fixed spectators being moved when near Grond
- Fixed night vision being kept after spectators get teleported at game end
- Fixed anvils being accessible
- Fixed gold cart not moving when there's only one dwarf or goblin nearby and no enemies
- Fixed banners in helms lobby not being for the right teams
- Fixed people at the front of the ram sometimes clipping through the gate
This was only a small update. I've been busy with my personal life, which means that the coming updates are delayed and will most likely take longer than the roadmap stated.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss this update, use this forum thread.